Quality 4x4 Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free legal service and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. We cover all 4x4 vehicles as well as being able to offer specialist cover for off-roading and green laning.
Tackling snow or mud in a 4x4 vehicle can be easy. What is not so easy is finding quality insurance at the right price for your four wheel drive!
Here at Be Wiser our experienced team are able to find you the best quality cover for your 4x4 at a great price. We represent a large number of insurance companies all of whom can offer quality insurance protection for your 4x4 vehicle and all policies include free legal protection and free breakdown cover.
Green Laning & 4x4 Off Roading
We also offer specialist 4x4 cover to include green laning and off-roading. Call our team on 0800 954 9570 for more information or hit the 'Get a Quote' button.
Why Choose Us?
- We Cover ALL 4x4 Vehicles
- Specialist Cover Available for Off-Roading and Green Laning
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Legal Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.