At Be Wiser, we want to exceed your expectations and to get things right, on time, every time. We also recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and we get things wrong. We welcome your feedback as it’s our opportunity to put things right, and to improve our services and products.
BE WISER’S PROMISE TO YOU
We will always aim to:
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly
- Resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity
- Communicate our decisions clearly and fairly and let you know what you can do if you are still unhappy
- Learn from our mistakes to improve our services and products
You can make your complaint by:
- Starting a Live Chat - we’re online 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- Calling our team on 0333 999 0838
- Writing to us at: Complaints, Be Wiser Insurance, Complaints Department, Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent ST6 2BA
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Completing our online feedback form
HOW OUR COMPLAINTS PROCESS WORKS
We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, normally within three business days, at which point we will send you confirmation in writing that your complaint has been resolved. On occasions we will require a bit longer to resolve your complaint and in this case, we will send you an acknowledgement letter telling you when we hope to reach a decision. We will then continue to keep you updated on our progress.
Once a resolution has been agreed we will then write to you with our complaint decision (this is called a final response), it will either be to:
- Uphold your complaint, telling you why and what action we intend to carry out to put this right for you, or;
- If we do not uphold your complaint we will explain our reasons for our decision.
If at the end of the process you’re still not happy, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can be reached via www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or you can write to them at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.