Business Insurance You Can Count On

Get the right level of business insurance cover today to protect your business, employees, stock and more. With a leading insurer panel to choose from, our team of insurance advisors can provide a tailored insurance policy for your specific needs, giving you complete peace of mind that your business is covered.

Be Wiser with your business insurance and get a quote online now or call us on 0333 003 0347.

Get A Quote Retrieve Your Quote

Our Business Insurance Products

Looking for something a little more specific when searching for business insurance? We offer a range of different business insurance products, with specialist teams on hand to find you an insurance policy designed to meet your needs. To get started, choose a product below.

Public Liability Insurance
Be Wiser Public Liability Insurance
Landlord Insurance
Be Wiser Landlord Insurance
Office Insurance
Be Wiser Office Insurance
Tradesman Insurance
Be Wiser Tradesman Insurance
Shop Insurance
Be Wiser Shop Insurance
Van Insurance
Be Wiser Van Insurance

Be Wiser's Guide To Business Insurance

Business insurance helps to protect your business financially while providing peace of mind for you and your customers. Having business insurance shows that your business takes its health, safety and risk management responsibilities seriously. Some business insurance is a legal requirement, for example in the case of employers’ liability insurance.

Exactly what your business insurance covers will depend on the type of policy you take out. Be Wiser offers a range of different business insurance policies including public liability insurance, landlord insurance, office insurance, tradesman insurance, shop insurance and van insurance.

Public liability insurance covers your business if a customer is injured on your premises or if you accidentally damage someone else's property while working - either on your premises or at their homes or business sites. You may also need insurance which covers your property and its contents, such as office, shop or landlord insurance. If you're a tradesperson, you may also need tool insurance.

It's important to be aware of what your business insurance policy does and does not cover. For example, public liability insurance does not cover accidents that impact employees, only customers and their property. However, employers' liability insurance does cover this and it is compulsory for all  businesses with employees, or who use the services of labour-only subcontractors.

Whether you take out landlord insurance, tools insurance, van insurance or building insurance, it's important to read your policy details carefully and ensure any policy you take out meets the needs of your business.

Insurance News