Convicted Driver Car Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. We have great rates for convicted driver; motorists with a DR10 conviction who have completed a drink driving course can receive up 20% discount on their premium. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free legal service and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. Our experienced advisors are here to get you a great deal on your car insurance, no matter what your driving history.
Many UK motorists have driving convictions and it can be difficult to find quality and competitively-priced car insurance. Here at Be Wiser our specialist team is on-hand to listen to your individual circumstances and we will endeavour to find you the best policy at the best price. We can access our large panel of Insurance Companies to ensure that you get the cover you require – often at a great price saving over your current policy.
Have you completed a drink driving scheme? Drivers with a DR10 conviction who have completed a drink driving course can receive up 10% discount with zero years' no claims, and up to 20% off with no claims of one year or more.
All driving convictions are covered, including totting up. We have specialist insurers available who aim to help keep the cost of your car insurance as low as possible whilst taking into consideration your driving history.
Why Choose Us?
- All Convictions Covered Including 'Totting Up'
- Special Rates for Drivers with Convictions
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Legal Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.