Convicted Driver Car Insurance You Can Count On
At Be Wiser insurance we work with specialist insurers to provide a range of quality insurance cover for drivers with motoring or criminal convictions. Many UK motorists with driving convictions find it increasingly difficult to buy quality insurance cover.
Our insurance professionals are here to help you find the best policy that meets your individual circumstances. All driving convictions are covered, including totting up. We have specialist insurers whose aim it is to help keep the cost of car insurance at an affordable level whilst taking into consideration your driving history.
As a Be Wiser customer you will benefit from free breakdown cover, misfuelling cover, free claims assistance and free bag and gadget cover. Be Wiser with your choice and get an insurance quote today.
Get A Quote Retrieve Your Quote
About Your Quote
In order to reduce the number of questions you need to answer, we’ve made some assumptions about your eligibility to get a quote using our online quote engine. Please help us speed up your online quotation by clicking here to check you meet this criteria.
If the below information does not apply to you, we may still be able to provide you with a quote over the phone – please call 0800 954 9570 to speak to our friendly insurance specialists.
Please Read Carefully
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct:
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade