MANAGING YOUR POLICY, MADE SIMPLE
If you purchased your Car Insurance policy after 21st November 2023, or is set to renew after 21st December 2023, you can now manage your policy online.
The easiest and quickest way to access your policy information is through My Account, where customers are already managing their policies safely and securely online.
If you have a black box insurance policy, you can manage your policy, such request a change to your details or information on renewals, on our Live Chat.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR POLICY 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Available on any device
Use on mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop
Safe and secure
Register an account to access your policies securely
Get help or ask questions in Live Chat
WHAT CAN I DO IN MY ACCOUNT?
- View my live policy documents
- View my cover level
- View my renewal date
- View my No Claims Bonus status
- View my renewal quote
- Renew my policy
- Pay by credit or with debit card
- Continue my monthly instalments
- Update my contact details (Including telephone number and email)
- Upload proof of No Claims Bonus and other documents
- Go paperless
- Get a quote for a change
- Recover a stored quote
- Accept and pay for a change by credit or debit card, or continue my monthly instalments
- Change the policyholder’s details
- Change my address
- Change my level of cover
- Add, edit or remove drivers/riders
- Replace or edit my vehicle details
- Change my vehicle use
MY ACCOUNT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will only be able to register for an online account if you purchased your policy after 21st November 2023, or it is set to renew after 21st December 2023.
To register, head to My Account and select 'register account'.
- You will need to complete all of the fields on the registration form.
- Your policy number can be found on a letter or email that you will have received from us when you purchased your policy (please take care to enter this exactly as it appears on your document).
- Once all fields are completed, select 'continue'. If everything is correct you'll be taken to a verification page, where you will need to enter the verification code which will be sent to your email address.
- After you input the confirmation code, select 'confirm code' and a green banner should appear that shows 'account registration successful'.
If you are unable to register your account, please contact our friendly Live Chat team who will be happy to help you get online.
Our Live Chat team are on hand to help at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
The Live Chat button will only show when we have agents available to assist you.
You will need to ensure you have registered for an online account. If you haven't done so already you can register here.
- head to My Account and select 'log into my account'
- enter your email address and password
- click 'login'
If your login details are correct, you will be taken to your policy overview page where you can find all of the policies you have with us and you can continue to manage your policy.
Please note, you can only register for an online account if you purchased your policy after the 21st November 2023, or it is set to renew after the 21st December 2023.
You can reset your password online in just a few moments. Follow the steps listed and we'll send you a link to create a new password straight away.
- Go to My Account and click 'login'
- click 'forgotten password'
- enter the email address you use to login to your account and your postcode
- click 'next'
You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Please note, this link will expire after one hour.
When you receive an error message saying you are already registered, this may be as a result of you having previously tried to register but not activated your account with the verification code.
If you can't find the email containing the verification code in your inbox or junk folders, or you think you may have deleted the email in error, it's not a problem. You will just need to login using your email address and password, where you will be taken to the verification page again. From here, select 'resend code' and you will receive another code to reactivate your account.
If you are unable to remember your password, you can select the 'forgotten password' link from the login page.
This is the email address you used when you registered for 'My Account'. Please note, it may be different to the correspondence email address we send your documents to.
If you don't remember which email address you used, or need help accessing your account, our Live Chat team will be on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Our friendly Live Chat team are on hand at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am- 5pm
The chat button will only be displayed when we have chat agents available to assist you.
This email address is the one we will use to contact you if you forget your password. It can be a different email address to the correspondence email address that you used on your policies.
Visit 'My Account', then from the top right select 'your account' and 'account preferences'. You can change your authentication email address on this page.