Disabled Driver & Adapted Vehicle Motability Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free legal service and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. We know that finding specialist can be cover tricky when you need something in particular, but don't worry, our experienced advisors are on hand to help.
What Our Disabled Driver & Adapted Vehicle Insurance Covers:
- Insurance for wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Car insurance for disabled drivers
- Car insurance for personal assistants and carers
Here at Be Wiser we are committed to helping you find the best insurance to meet your needs at the right price. We recognise your previous driving experience as a no claims bonus; something that isn’t available everywhere, helping to keep the prices lower for you. This specialist car insurance is available for disabled drivers and carers as well as wheelchair accessible vehicles. The insurance is on offer at all levels: comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only – all with free breakdown cover. You can buy your insurance online. Our experienced team will follow your application up with a call to you to ensure that you’ve got the best cover to meet your needs at the right price.
Why Choose Us?
- Previous Mobility Driving Experience Recognised as No Claims Bonus
- All Cover Levels Available
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Legal Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.