Lady Driver Car Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. and we take the time and trouble to find you car insurance you can rely on.
Traditionally, women’s car insurance has been less expensive than other demographic groups, especially for women under the age of 25, a main factor being that women are less likely to be in an accident than men.
Trends show that women tend to buy smaller, less expensive cars than men, which means they cost less to repair than more expensive models leading to lower claims and cheaper insurance.
Whatever the reasons there are for women having fewer accidents than men, the fact remains that as far as insurers are concerned, women remain a safer bet. That's why they continue to enjoy lower insurance premiums, and why insurers such as bewiser.co.uk are willing to offer their female customers cheaper car insurance policies.
Lady Driver Facts:
- A lady driver is generally considered less of a risk than their male counterparts.
- Lady driver motor insurance premiums are on average 30% lower than mens.
- Government figures show that over 92% of convictions for driving offences in the UK are for men. Showing, women are safer and more law abiding drivers.
- Female drivers are considered a lower risk by car insurance companies not simply because of their gender, but because they have different driving habits to men
- Women behind the wheel are likely to be quicker to switch focus to deal with an unexpected event.
There’s a reason why women’s car insurance is cheaper, and that’s because they are safer drivers.
Featured Article: Why Female Car Insurance Is Different
Shopping around to find the most suitable car insurance quote is one way to get the best result, but do not forget to consider policies specific for women.
Many insurance companies offer female cover, because it is thought by some that girls are safer drivers and therefore less of a road risk.
Some motor insurance, like Be Wiser's, for women has breakdown cover built-in to prevent lone females being stuck and in potential danger if their vehicle fails.
Other quirks and extras offered by some companies include handbag protection in case of theft, or a donation to a women's charity.
However, as well as tailored car insurance, there are other ways to make sure you get value for money when it comes to cover.
All personal details are taken into account when premiums are calculated, so any no-claims bonuses should help knock the price down, as could a smaller engine size, the age of the driver, keeping the vehicle in a safe place overnight and the area the motorist lives in.
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Claim Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.