Office opening hours:
24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Worry free reporting of any accident or loss
- Speak to a warm friendly expert from the start
- All services are free and no cost to you
What to do if you have an accident
Call 0800 298 2820
Five simple steps to help ensure a stress-reduced claim
- Make sure you and any passengers in your vehicle are safe.
- If there are any serious injuries to any party involved, please call the emergency services.
- Take full details of the other vehicles involved, including name and contact details, vehicle details and insurance details, regardless of who was to blame.
- Take photos of all vehicles involved including the position of them, the damage to the vehicles and if possible capture the registration of the vehicle in these pictures.
- Obtain details of any witnesses to the incident.
Non fault accidents:
- 24 Hours UK based claims helpline.
- Access to our industry leading solicitors to assist you and any passengers in the event an injury is suffered.
- Replacement vehicle while yours is off the road. Subject to enquires being completed.
- Access to our nationwide approved network of repairers.
- Recovery of any out of pocket expenses from the responsible party these include but are not limited to
- Travelling expenses
- Damage to person items in the vehicle
- Recovery of policy excess
- Vehicle damage if not covered under your main motor insurance policy
Claims Hotline - 0800 298 2820
(For all other business, please call 0844 4999410)
Powered by Crusader Assistance