We’re sorry you might have to make a claim - here is how we can help.
Our claims line is open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year - please call us on:
If you wish to see more information regarding our claims process, please see below.
We know that being involved in an accident can be very distressing for everyone involved. When your car has been damaged and you or your passengers have suffered injuries, the last thing you want is a difficult claims process. That’s why at Be Wiser we make it as stress-free as possible. Our friendly advisors will talk you through everything you need to know – we’re available every step of the way. If you have an accident on the road, follow the steps below and give our professional team a call.
Please contact the claims line on 0800 298 2820, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Five important steps following a vehicle incident:
- Make sure you and any passengers are safe
- Call the emergency services if anyone is injured
- Take full details of the vehicles involved; name, contact details, vehicle and insurance details
- If possible take photographs of vehicles involved showing their position, damage and if possible a photograph showing the registration
- Take the details of any witness to the incident
We understand that making a claim can be stressful and sometimes confusing, but rest assured our advisors are here to help and make your claim as stress free as possible. So if you need to speak to an insurance professional for advice, we are here to deal with your enquiries in a caring, helpful way.
Please contact the claims line on 0800 298 2820 - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.