Mature Driver Car Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free claims & legal assistance and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. We offer great deals for mature drivers, as we know how that valuable all your driving experience is.
Insurance for the over 50’s can be much less expensive than other groups – with years of being wiser behind them it is not hard to see why insurance companies prefer those with a proven driving record.
Mature drivers have had half a lifetime of driving experience behind them and for those with flawless records the discounts offered by insurance companies can be huge. Often the cost of insurance is reduced to as much as a tenth of the amount as a young person might be charged!
Another factor, and an indication of good driving habits, is a large no-claims bonus. Most insurance companies give discounts for long terms of not claiming. Those under 50 are much more likely to make a claim than those over 50 – so it makes sense to insurance companies to offer them greater discounts.
The community orientated nature of mature motorists also decreases the amount of car crime in the areas in which they live. Those over 50 are five times more likely to know their neighbours than under 35’s. This means there is a kind of “halo,” around the area which the mature driver lives – usually because those living nearby keep an eye on each neighbours' cars and property in case anything unfortunate happens.
Car crime and theft in areas with more mature motorists is usually around 40% less than the national average! It is no wonder insurance companies offer cheaper rates to the over 50’s!
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Claims & Legal Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.