Top Tips For Learners From InstructorsMon, 21/07/2014
Learning to drive can be scary for younger drivers, and often a minor problem can cause a test failure.
Sun Motors has reported a helpful top ten tips on how to relax pass your test:
“1. Don’t plan for the test, plan for life.
2. Practise with the music on.
3. Don’t dwell on your mistakes.
4. Think about footwear.
5. Know your routines.
6. Get your gear changes right.
7. Think about how you learn best.
8. Forget about the examiner.
9. The learning doesn’t end once you’ve passed.
10. Break up your learning.”
If you know a young person currently learning to drive these useful tips could help them pass their test, and might even make them into a safer driver.