Be Wiser Insurance was joined by 100 guests at Newbury Racecourse on Thursday 14th June to help mark the company’s 5th birthday.
The Be Wiser Insurance team entertained key suppliers from the insurance, advertising, IT and telecoms industries. Guests enjoyed a day of racing in a private box which also featured visits to the paddock to witness the prize winning ceremonies where the successful owners, trainers and jockeys were presented with their trophies.
The Andover based personal line insurance brokerage sponsored the last three races of the day. Throughout the course of the day an impressive total of £4,000 was raised for charity, with proceeds going to both the Thames Valley Air Ambulance and the Magic Wand Appeal at Royal Hampshire County Hospital.
Mark Bower-Dyke, chairman of Be Wiser Insurance, said: “Newbury Racecourse is a fantastic setting to celebrate Be Wiser Insurance’s 5th year. It has always been important to us to thank the insurance companies and other key suppliers we work with, especially after such a successful year.
“Things continue to go from strength to strength for Be Wiser Insurance. Over its five years of trading, the company has opened four offices in Andover and has grown from employing just six staff to now employing over 300 staff. Last year we were ranked 13th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 and we also appear in the list of Top 10 UK Brokers. Here’s to another five successful years!”
For more information on Be Wiser Insurance visit: ww2.bewiser.co.uk
Notes to editors:
- Be Wiser Insurance is a fast growing success story during a time of economic difficulty
- Be Wiser Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage with four offices in Andover, Hampshire
- Be Wiser Insurance focuses mainly on personal lines insurance – private car, motorcycle, commercial vehicle and household insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance is FSA registered
- Be Wiser Insurance commenced trading in July 2007
- Be Wiser Insurance currently has over 110,000 clients
- Be Wiser Insurance works with over 30 mainly UK ‘household name’ insurance companies, including Zurich, Aviva, AXA and Ageas
- In December 2011, Be Wiser Insurance was placed 13th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 which champions the UK’s top performing private companies
- Be Wiser Insurance appears in the Top 10 UK Brokers
- Be Wiser Insurance has been awarded Investors in People status
- Be Wiser Insurance has introduced several key features to all policy holders:
- - Free RAC breakdown cover for all motor clients (cars, vans, motorcycles)
- - Free Helmet & Leathers cover for all motorcycle clients
- - Free Identity Theft cover for all homeowners
- - Free , Gadget, Handbag and Wallet cover for all motor clients (cars, vans, motorcycles)
- For additional information on Be Wiser Insurance please visit: ww2.bewiser.co.uk
- Lucy Andrews
- Ten Alps PR
- DD: 01329 225 950
- Mob: 07901 007194
For all press enquiries please contact: