Continuing growth in business has led to Be Wiser Insurance opening a third new office in Andover, Hampshire in under 4 years.
On Friday 25th February 2011, Leader of the House of Commons and Member of Parliament for North West Hampshire, The Rt Hon Sir George Young, Bt, MP will officially open Be Wiser Insurance’s latest premises. Sir George will be accompanied by Andover’s Deputy Mayor, Councillor Mrs Zilliah Brooks, who will be representing the Mayor at the official opening.
Be Wiser Insurance has experienced rapid, successful growth in its 4 year history and this, the opening of its third (and largest office) is testament to a growing business success story. The personal line insurance brokerage’s winning formula has added significant quality employment opportunities to the Andover area. The rapid expansion of the business now sees offices at three sites in central Andover (Riverside House, Winchester House and now Barrett House).
Mark Bower-Dyke, Chairman said “Be Wiser Insurance is delighted to have our third office officially open. Barrett House will provide much needed expansion space and is planned to be the new hub for our customer services team, our Insure Wiser sales staff and our renewals department. It has always been important to the management team to provide a quality workplace environment for our staff to work and develop in. Be Wiser Insurance always strives to create a “family run” business environment in which all our staff are individually valued and rewarded.”
The move into its third office marks a successful increase in business during 2010. Barrett House became available when its previous occupant relocated to Portsmouth at the end of 2010. This has given the brokerage the opportunity to spread its wings and recruit 36 members of staff from the relocating business. An additional 21 new staff have also been recruited at the beginning of February 2011. The Be Wise Insurance team now comprises of 185 staff, 162 of whom are aged 30 or below with 50 staff only 21 years old and younger.
In the current economic climate, young people aged between 16-25 years often struggle to find quality and trained employment and Be Wiser Insurance is an excellent example of a company that generates regional employment opportunities to those starting out on the career ladder. Many staff start with Be Wiser with little or no formal qualifications and can progress to full qualified status. Vicki Beatens, Head of HR & Customer Services said, “Be Wiser Insurance provides all our staff with the opportunity to achieve recognised Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications. Our tailored and bespoke approach to training, not only ensure high standards across the organisation but allows individuals to attain industry recognised qualifications. It is mandatory that all staff attend training courses, and all examination fees and coursework are paid for by the company. We are proud that approximately 90% of our staff hold a recognised CII qualification.”
Members of the press are welcome to attend the official opening of Be Wiser Insurance office:
- Date: 25th February 2011
- Time: 10.30 a.m.
- Venue: Barrett House, Savoy Close, Andover, Hants SP10 2HZ.
- RSVP:Rebecca.email@example.com, 07818 570 886
- Photos: Images of the opening event will be available from 2pm on 25th February 2011
- Be Wiser Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage with three sites in Andover, Hampshire
- Be Wiser Insurance currently has 60,000 plus clients
- Be Wiser Insurance focuses mainly on personal lines insurance – private car, motorcycle, commercial vehicle and household insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance has introduced several key features to all policy holders
- Be Wiser Insurance commenced trading in July 2007
- Be Wiser Insurance is FSA registered
- Be Wiser Insurance works with over 30 mainly UK “household name” insurance companies
- Be Wiser Insurance is a fast growing success story during a time of economic difficulty
- For additional information on Be Wiser Insurance please visit ww2.bewiser.co.uk
- Free RAC breakdown cover for all motor clients (cars, vans, motorcycles)
- Free Helmet & Leathers cover for al motorcycle clients
- Free Identity Theft cover for all House
For press enquries please contact:
- Rebecca Williams
- Ten Alps PR
- DD: 01329 225 958
- Mob:07818 570 886