Continuing growth in business has led to Be Wiser Insurance opening an additional office in Andover as it celebrates its fifth year of trading.
The independent FSA regulated insurance broker has just completed a move into its latest premises, Anton House on Bridge Street, bringing its number of offices to five and current staff levels to more than 380. The rapid expansion of the business now sees offices at five sites in central Andover including Aldwych House, Riverside House, Winchester House and Barrett House.
Be Wiser Insurance has experienced successful growth in its five year history and the personal line insurance brokerage’s winning formula has added significant quality employment opportunities to the Andover area.
The new office will house its audit and compliance department which has been relocated from Winchester House so it can be utilised as a standalone base for Be Wiser’s dedicated Training Academy.
In the current economic climate, young people often struggle to find quality and trained employment and Be Wiser Insurance is an excellent example of a company that generates regional employment opportunities to those starting out on the career ladder. Its established Training Academy includes the recent introduction of its Surestart Development Programme – a career scheme for sixth form and college leavers.
Finance director, Andrew Dunkerley, said: “Be Wiser Insurance is delighted with the opening of our fifth office - it is testament to our growing business success story. Anton House will provide much needed expansion space and allow us to grow our Training Academy at Winchester House which will see an additional intake of staff in September and October with the new Surestart Development Programme.
“We’d like to thank Blake Lapthorn in Chandlers Ford who helped complete the latest office lease as well as the previous four. It is great to have a locally based legal firm that can assist us with every facet of our business growth. Growing to over 380 staff, five offices and a £76 million premium income business has been no mean feat but we look forward to further expansion in the coming years.”
Within its five years of business, the FSA regulated company has been ranked 13th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 in 2011 and it also appears in the Top 10 UK Brokers. Acting for the majority of the largest UK based insurance companies, Be Wiser Insurance represents over 30 household names including Zurich, Aviva, AXA and Ageas.
This release is also available here.
For more information on Be Wiser Insurance visit: ww2.bewiser.co.uk
Notes to editors:
- Be Wiser Insurance is a fast growing success story during a time of economic difficulty
- Be Wiser Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage with five offices in Andover, Hampshire
- Be Wiser Insurance focuses mainly on personal lines insurance – private car, motorcycle, commercial vehicle and household insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance is FSA registered
- Be Wiser Insurance commenced trading in July 2007
- Be Wiser Insurance currently has over 110,000 clients
- Be Wiser Insurance works with over 30 mainly UK ‘household name’ insurance companies, including Zurich, Aviva, AXA and Ageas
- In December 2011, Be Wiser Insurance was placed 13th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 which champions the UK’s top performing private companies
- Be Wiser Insurance appears in the Top 10 UK Brokers
- Be Wiser Insurance has been awarded Investors in People status
- Be Wiser Insurance has introduced several key features to all policy holders:
- - Free RAC breakdown cover for all motor clients (cars, vans, motorcycles)
- - Free Helmet & Leathers cover for all motorcycle clients
- - Free Identity Theft cover for all homeowners
- - Free , Gadget, Handbag and Wallet cover for all motor clients (cars, vans, motorcycles)
- For additional information on Be Wiser Insurance please visit: ww2.bewiser.co.uk
- Lucy Andrews
- Ten Alps PR
- DD: 01329 225 950
- Mob: 07901 007194
For all press enquiries please contact: