Multi Car Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. Our experienced specialists will find you the best deal when it comes to insuring all the vehicles in your household.
If you have more than one vehicle in your household you could make huge savings by insuring them all with Be Wiser. Our experienced team is here to help you get the best deal when it comes to multi car insurance.
Here at Be Wiser we can apply multi policy discounts across all vehicles insured. Each vehicle you wish to insure is independently quoted to ensure that you get the best price. One of the advantages of this is that if you should be unfortunate enough to suffer a claim on one car on your multi vehicle policy; the other vehicle’s No Claims Bonus remains unaffected, keeping your future premiums down!
For the best deal on multi car insurance get your quote now.
Why Choose Us?
- Multi Car Discounts Available
- No Claims Bonus Applied to Your Other Vehicles
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Claim Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.