Scooter Insurance From The Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free claim assistance, free handbag/wallet and gadget cover, free Personal Accident cover and Helmet and Leathers cover, and we'll take the time and trouble to find you scooter insurance you can rely on.
About Your Quote
In order to reduce the number of questions you need to answer, we’ve made some assumptions about your eligibility to get a quote using our online quote engine. Please help us speed up your online quotation by clicking here to check you meet this criteria.
If the below information does not apply to you, we may still be able to provide you with a quote over the phone – please call 0333 003 8450 to speak to our friendly insurance specialists.
Please Read Carefully
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct:
- All riders are permanent residents of the United Kingdom
- All riders are legally entitled to drive the motorcycle in the UK and have a valid licence to do so
- None of the riders have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA
- None of the riders have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud
- None of the riders have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy
- The motorcycle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification
Using mopeds or motorcycles over the Spring and Summer can help reduce day-to-day transport and running costs, including insurance which is significantly cheaper for motorcycles and mopeds than cars.
The biggest risk to your scooter is probably theft, as scooters are relatively light and easy to steal. You should opt for at least third party, fire and theft cover.
Many insurance companies, such as Be Wiser are now offering great deals on scooter insurance in anticipation for a rise in the number of motorbike and moped riders on the road.
Scooter Insurance Facts:
• Scooters are an economical choice of transport, some offering up to 80mpg.
• Scooters were designed from the outset with the commuter in mind, offering a more comfortable alternative to the traditional motorcycle.
• Scooter insurance takes many factors into consideration, such as previous insurance history, age, experience as well as previous claims history.