Tradesman Insurance You Can Count On
Get the right level of tradesman insurance cover today to protect your business, employees, tools and equipment. With a leading insurer panel to choose from, our team of insurance advisors can provide a tailored insurance policy for your specific needs, giving you complete peace of mind that your business is covered.
Don’t just take our word for it – Be Wiser is rated Platinum by independent review platform Feefo for consistent levels of excellent customer service.
Be Wiser with your tradesman insurance and get a quote online now or call us on 0333 003 0347.
Be Wiser's Guide To Tradesman Insurance
Working as a tradesman can mean working in a potentially hazardous environment, and if you’re building, decorating, or working with plumbing or electrics, sometimes accidents can happen. Tradesman insurance is a form of insurance designed to mitigate the disruption and losses of such accidents.
Often, tradesman insurance can include public liability insurance, employers’ liability insurance and tool insurance as a single package to fully protect you and your business, often at a lower cost than buying the individual policies separately.
Tradesman insurance can come in many forms, and the type of cover you need will depend on your individual business.
- Public liability insurance protects you from being sued by customers and suppliers you work with in the event of an accident at your premises or at your customers’ premises.
- Employers’ liability insurance is a legal requirement if you employ other people within your business and can protect you if your employees are injured or become ill due to work.
- Tool insurance may also be crucial for keeping your tools safe at home, at work and on the road.
You may also want your tradesman insurance to cover legal expenses, stock and materials and temporary employee cover.
If you are employed by someone else, you probably don’t need tradesman insurance - but it’s always worth checking to make sure.
You can reduce the legal risk for your business by:
- Keep your work area or premises as clean and tidy as possible
- Keep customers and the public away from hazardous areas wherever possible
- Be realistic about the work you can carry out and what you can achieve
- Get all agreements regarding your work in writing
Tradesman cover can span numerous professions, which makes finding a policy that covers the potential risks you are exposed to time-consuming. Our friendly and knowledgeable advisors will guide you through the process of finding a policy to match your profession. We search a range of commercial insurance providers in moments to match you with the ideal tradesman insurance policy.
Call us on 0333 003 0347 today to receive a no-obligation quote in minutes, or get a quote online.