Travel across the world safe in the knowledge that you have a robust travel insurance policy, whether you’re travelling for business or leisure with colleagues, family or friends. Choose from our Economy, Standard, Premier or Premier Plus policies, depending on the level of cover you require, and even decide the level of excess you are comfortable with should you need to make a claim. Our travel insurance policies cover medical expenses of up to £15 million depending on the level of cover, and up to £50,000 personal accident cover. You won’t need to worry about additional costs to your trip should your luggage become lost or stolen as we have that covered, and you won’t need to fret about the cost of extended kennel fees should your flight home be delayed. We believe everyone should enjoy seeing the world with a travel insurance policy that works for them. Contact a member of our team today to discuss which of our travel insurance policies works best for your next trip.
Why Choose Us?
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
- Pre-existing Medical Conditions Considered - Please Phone for Details
|Medical help up to £10 Million|
|Baggage cover available up to £1,500|
|Cancellation & Curtailment up to £5,000|
|Various sporting activities including golf covered as standard|
|Optionally include wintersports|
|Optionally include business equipment|
Please Read Carefully
Your quotation will be based on the information you provide to our questions, please ensure that all questions are answered accurately to the best of your knowledge and belief, as any false declaration or non disclosure of information may invalidate your cover. The full policy wording is available to view prior to purchase.
To help minimise the number of questions that need to be answered for an online quotation you will need to confirm that you can comply with the following criteria. It may be that you cannot comply with all of the criteria, if this is the case please contact us on 0800 954 9570 and one of warm friendly and experienced members of staff will be happy to assist you
You and anyone named on the policy:
- Have been continuously resident in the UK or EU Member Country for the past 6 months and are registered with a local doctor
- Will not participate in any Hazardous Sports or Leisure Activity (a list can be provided on request)
- Will not participate in any "Manual Work"
- Have never been refused insurance
- Have never had special terms imposed on an insurance policy of any kind
- Or any person travelling with you, or any close relative not travelling with you is healthy and fit and has no pre existing medical condition, or been prescribed medication, received any treatment, or consultation for any medical or psychological condition
- Are not travelling against medical advice
- Are not travelling with the intention of seeking medical treatment or consultation abroad
- Will not be Scuba Diving below 30 metres
- Off-Piste Skiing or Snowboarding will only be covered whilst with a qualified guide or instructor
- Are not travelling to a country the FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) advises against going to
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
This insurance is designed to cover a round trip which starts and finishes at your home in the United Kingdom.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.