Quality Young Driver Car Insurance from the Experts
We know the most important thing is to look after our customers – and that’s what we do. All our clients enjoy free breakdown cover, free legal service and free handbag/wallet and gadget cover. If you are a young driver, and you want exceptional car insurance, you are in the right place.
For young drivers it seems they get a lot of stick for little other than being young - this is especially true when it comes to car insurance.
When you first start out driving you have no indication what kind of driver you are going to be - and neither do insurance companies! Because car insurance is calculated on probability simply looking at the numbers is a good way of working out why young driver’s car insurance is so expensive.
Young Drivers Statistics:
• One in four road deaths are the death of young drivers
• The DSA figures suggest that two under 25’s are killed on British roads every day
• One in eight driving licence holders are under 25, yet one in three drivers who die on UK roads are under 25
• An 18-year-old driver is more than three times as likely to be involved in a crash as a 48-year-old
• One in five new drivers has a crash within 6 months of passing their test
Because young drivers usually haven’t had the time to Be Wiser and gain important driving history, insurance companies have to rely on statistics like these. For young drivers, especially young male drivers, this can feel like you are being punished for other motorists' mistakes.
However, there are ways to keep down the costs of your driving insurance for young drivers.
Carefully consider the impact of your car on insurance – avoiding cars which have a “boy racer,” image is a good start. A car with a decent safety and security rating is most likely to push your premium down. If you find your insurance policy costs are too high you could also take on an advanced driving scheme such as Pass Plus - some insurers reduce premiums by 10% with a Pass Plus certificate and you'll gain some valuable driving skills along the way.
While driving insurance for young drivers is likely to stay high there are ways to keep your driving insurance down – staying safe and Being Wiser goes a long way to helping.
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FREE Gadget & Bag Cover
- FREE Legal Assistance
- UK Based Staff & Offices
- Friendly and Experienced Staff
- Our Panel Features 30+ Leading UK Insurers
|24/7 free phone claims helpline|
|Guaranteed multi vehicle discounts to save you money and hassle|
|No claims bonus discounts|
|Cover for in-car audio|
|Windscreen replacement service|
Please Read Carefully
To help with your online quotation please have the following information to hand:
- The personal details of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No Claims Bonus claimed
Please help us speed up your online quotation by confirming that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid licence.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- As part of the quotation process you may be contacted by us as further discounts and benefits may apply.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please call us free on 0800 954 9570 and we will be happy to assist you.
Here is some recent news from the motoring world.